Re: Strange rawhide behaviour

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 11:01:26 +0100
Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 31. 01. 19 11:43, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> >>
> >> Oh I was so happy that I managed to build libreoffice this night
> >> after it timeouted on arm yesterday, and now it's lorax :(
> >
> > Anyway:
> >
> > Successfully waited 8:31 for lorax-30.13-2.fc30 to appear in the
> > f30-build repo
> >
> > If somebody has the powers to initiate a compose, please use them.
>
> Another DOMMED one.
>
> Do you have a tip where to look for the problem?
>
> Is this file the correct start point?
>
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20190131.n.1/logs/global/traceback.global.log
>
> That brings me to
>
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/rawhide/Fedora-Rawhide-20190131.n.1/logs/armhfp/liveimage-Fedora-Xfce-armhfp-Rawhide-20190131.n.1.armhfp.log
>
> And that says "see root.log or appliance.log for more information"
> yet I'm not sure where to see those.

BTW wouldn't it make sense to expand the list of mandatory products,
that must succeed for the whole to compose to succeed, when getting
closer to the release? Like after branch point to have a single product
(x86 everything, to be extreme) for the new rawhide and then add other
variants and products during the time to have a full list for GA RCs?

		Dan