where to put udev rules for to support cloud providers

context: https://github.com/coreos/fedora-coreos-tracker/issues/104

There are some udev rules that support various hardware on different cloud providers
that we'd like to provide as part of Fedora CoreOS so it can operate on those platforms
as expected. In the past these udev rules could be provided by the cloud-init package
or by the cloud specific agent for a particular cloud provider. In Fedora CoreOS we are
attempting to not ship both cloud-init or any platform specific cloud agents. We would like
to ship various bits like these udev rules. The question is: where (what package) should
provide these rules?

One thing to think about is that we think this work would benefit the Fedora Cloud Base
image as well, so we are trying not to make it specific to Fedora CoreOS.

- Should they go into a `fedora-release-coreos` and `fedora-release-cloud` package?
    - Both of these share the same srpm
- Should they go into a `cloud-platforms` package where we could possibly put other
  cloud supporting bits as well?

Thanks
Fedora CoreOS Team