packaged jenkins is broken

So we ship a jenkins in F29 at least that is broken on install due to
what looks like an incompatability with dom4j.

Upstream it looks like jenkins via stapler-jelly uses a fork of dom4j,
and the standard dom4j shipped in Fedora doesn't work the same.

There have been bugs filed, but nobody seems to have cared enough to
fix it, it looks to have been broken for at least 2 release cycles,
should we be looking at dropping jenkins as nobody could be using the
web frontend at least in the current state.

Dave.