Packaging FOSS that requires MATLab at runtime

Hello,

While packaging software for NeuroFedora[1], we've got quite a few
MATLab toolboxes that are commonly used in scientific research on our
list. SPM[2] is a good example. It is *widely* used in NeuroImaging
research. While it is somewhat compatible with Octave, upstream does not
support it[3]. Since correctness is paramount with such toolboxes, at
present, they must be used with MATLab.

What do we think of including such toolboxes in Fedora? They are:
- open source
- require MATLab only at runtime (so they do not need MATLab to build).

I would personally prefer if MATLab wasn't used in research, and the
scientific community is certainly moving to Python. However, the fact is
this will take time and there are current eco-systems around MATLab.

[1] https://pagure.io/neuro-sig/NeuroFedora/issues
[2] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/SPM
[3] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/SPM/Octave
--