Re: IBM buying RedHat

> Yea - Does IBM have any plans on keeping, or discarding any of RH’s open source
> efforts…like this one? Can we as a community still expect the same sort of, and level of
> involvement post sale as we have enjoyed before hand from RH/IBM employees?
>
> -L0ft

Although I'm against this topic to get discussed on a development list, my interest would be how many stock shares [*} were hold by IBM before the announcement of the big merge. It's not commonly known that Red Hat is a company listed on stock market, as it turns out again. Significantly much money seems to base this company in capitalism.
Come on, new bosses come and go again, as a developer you shouldn't care where the money [**] has its sources. Just try to keep the good mindset against this still great project and famous community like Fedora obviously is. Or decide to leave, it's up to you.
Just my 5ct.
Raphael

[*] https://www.nasdaq.com/de/symbol/rht/stock-chart
[**] https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/264/241/9e9.gif