Self Introduction: Carmen

Hi all,

The contribution guide thingamajig told me to post a short message
here.  So as follows: I am Carmen from Friesland, The Netherlands.  I am
currently working on GNOME to make the GNOME desktop available in
Esperanto.  At the current rate, GNOME 3.32 will have its core release
(standard apps, core libraries) completely translated into Esperanto,
which I am fairly proud of :-)

Furthermore, I am a former intern of the Free Software Foundation Europe
where I worked on the REUSE Initiative (<https://reuse.software/>;).  You
can find me at the FSFE booth at SFScon in Bozen/Bolzano, 16 November.

I am joining this list to make sure that `langpacks-eo` will become
available in Fedora 30.  If someone knows some pointers for me there
while I (slowly) work on it, I would greatly appreciate those.

Thanks and with kindness,
Carmen