Re: bottlenecks that case my machine to freeze

Le jeudi 25 octobre 2018 à 18:52 +0200, Alexander Larsson a écrit :

> So, the question is what happens to you. Does the compositor hang for
> a bit, and then you get a string of duplicated letters, or is the
> compositor working, and you keep getting new letters displayed over
> time (until you press another key or whatever)?

I think the compositor is still working, because what of the things that
infuriates me most it that it affects only the keyboard, not the mouse.

So the mouse cursor is moving as it should, and then you notice some of
the mouse + keyboard actions are all going awry because the keyboard
part is bugging.

--
Nicolas Mailhot