Re: Should we also list "Trivial" review tickets on Easyfix?

AS> The package review process suggests the use of "Trivial" on the
AS> Whiteboard for simpler tickets to aid new-comers. So, they seem to
AS> serve the same purpose as EasyFix. Would it be OK to also list these
AS> tickets on the EasyFix page?

I don't see why not.

Fedora has been using "Trivial" for this purpose since before the
Core/Extras merge but there's no particular reason for it (other than
the dictionary meaning of the word matching up with the usage).  It
could certainly be changed if it makes something easier.

 - J<