Should we also list "Trivial" review tickets on Easyfix?

Hello,

The EasyFix page[1] is a list of various issues/bugs that are considered
simple enough for new contributors to work with. Currently, from
bugzilla, tickets that use the "EasyFix" key word are listed here.

The package review process suggests the use of "Trivial" on the
Whiteboard for simpler tickets to aid new-comers. So, they seem to serve
the same purpose as EasyFix. Would it be OK to also list these tickets
on the EasyFix page?

I've already opened a PR here for this to done[3]. So if the community
agrees with my assessment, we'll get that merged and publicise the
"trivial" whiteboard marker more.

In the meantime, please mark your review tickets as "trivial" if they
are appropriate for new-contributors to review unofficially when they're
trying to get sponsored to the packagers group.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process#The_Whiteboard
[3] https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedora-gather-easyfix/pull/13
--