Re: resume= kernel cmdline arg by default on servers

tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  Stephen Gallagher said:
> > I can't see anyone putting a Server or Atomic Host into hibernation, though. ...
> What happens when the "server" is a (K)VM on a desktop/laptop that is hibernated? I know what I'd want to happen.

When I suspend my Fedora laptop (not hibernate because that doesn't
work) with CentOS running in KVM, there is a rather high probability
that the VM will enter an infinite loop when resumed.

> Sent from my LG Mobile

By the way, are you aware that your LG Mobile is too dumb to reply to
an email correctly? Your messages break the threading.

Björn Persson