Re: Fedora should replace mailing lists with Discourse

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 11:29:33AM -0400, Ben Rosser wrote:
> I am not saying switching to Discourse is a *bad* idea. I am saying
> that I, at least, would like to see a more serious proposal than
> simply "just do it because it's better". That might require switching
> one list over and seeing how well it works (and it sounded like the
> Council was considering doing this with council-discuss, which is
> probably a good first step).

Yeah, I certainly am not suggesting we switch devel list, at least not for
the forseeable future. Even if this whole thread kind of started with
observations about actual problems we are seeing with the world today and
mailing lists.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>