Orphaned some Java packages

I've just orphaned Java packages listed below.  All of them are leaf
packages - not required or buildrequired by anything that I know of.

I divided these packages into 3 groups:
Group 1: packages that were only orphaned and are still active in all
branches, including master; they may be still useful and are waiting for
new maintainers to adopt them, or to be retired by release engineering.
Group 2: packages that were orphaned and their master branches were
retired for various reasons (described in dead.package in dist-git);
they still have active branches other than master.
Group 3: packages that do not have any active branches in PDC, but
dist-git is not in sync with PDC and shows f27 as active; I orphaned
these packages to make them stop appearing in list of my packages in
dist-git.

1. Still active in master:
  freemind
  java-deptools
  jai-imageio-core
  jgoodies-animation
  jpathwatch
  snifflib

2. Retired in master, active in f29 and other branches:
  gossip
  infomas-asl
  maven-downloader
  maven-jsf-plugin