Yet another gargantuan mathematical software update

Hi folks,

It's about time for another "update the world" moment for some of the
mathematical software we have in Fedora.  I'm going to try to clear
away a big chunk of my backlogged package work with this update, so it
will be even bigger than usual.  Primary goals are to switch from
atlas or the reference blas to openblas, and to drop python 2
packages.

I plan to do all of the necessary rebuilds myself.  Package
maintainers, if you would rather that I did not rebuild your package
for you, please let me know.  Otherwise, I will do all of these builds
in approximately 1 week from today.  I plan to build for Rawhide only.

As usual with this package set, the rebuilds will take a few days, so
expect broken dependencies in the middle.

4ti2: revive this package now that latte-integrale upstream has split
it back out

arb: update to 2.15.0

cddlib: update to 0.94j; epoch bump needed to deal with the new dot in
the version number

ceres-solver: rebuild for tbb

cocoalib: switch to openblas

cryptominisat: update to 5.6.5

cxsc: switch to openblas

DSDP: switch to openblas

eclib: update to 20180815

embree: rebuild for tbb

fawkes: rebuild for tbb

fflas-ffpack: switch to openblas

flint: switch to openblas (needs rebuild anyway due to ntl update)

gazebo: rebuild for tbb

gfan: rebuild for cddlib

giac: rebuild for ntl

iml: switch to openblas

latte-integrale: update to 1.7.5.  Not really integrale anymore since
4ti2 was unbundled...

linbox: switch to openblas, enable OpenCL interface

Macaulay2: switch to openblas (needs rebuild anyway due to ntl update)

mathicgb: rebuild for tbb, fix incompatibility with recent gtest versions

ntl: update to 11.3.0.  This involves an soname bump.

OCE: rebuild for tbb

opencv: rebuild for tbb

openvdb: rebuild for tbb

polymake: rebuild for cddlib

pynac: switch to openblas, switch from python 2 to python 3

python-cvxopt: update to 1.2.1, switch to openblas, drop the python 2 subpackage

python-fastcache: update to 1.1.0, drop the python 2 subpackage

python-networkx: update to 2.1, drop the python 2 subpackages,
consolidate back to a single package again since this cannot appear in
EPEL < 8 anyway

python-theano: switch to openblas, build with libgpuarray for OpenCL
support, drop the python 2 subpackage

root: rebuild for tbb

sagemath: switch to openblas, switch (with great fear and trepidation)
to the experimental python 3 build

Singular: rebuild for cddlib

suitesparse: rebuild for tbb

sympol: rebuild for cddlib

sympy: update to 1.3, drop the python 2 subpackage

tbb: update to 2019_U1.  This has the same soname, but has a
backwards-incompatible ABI change on 32-bit platforms.  Therefore, all
consumers must be rebuilt.

TOPCOM: rebuild for cddlib

Regards,
--