Re: Golang SIG primary goals?

Le 2018-08-28 13:49, Jakub Cajka a écrit :

Hi Jakub

I could spend some time on most of those (though I'd rather pass on B,
already done my part, and D/E would be the most fun and probably the
most useful for the rest of the SIG).

For B I would much appreciate if you would mark which parts of your
proposals got implemented and in which way. It would greatly help
anyone picking this topic after you. If you really do not plan to
finish all the work that you have started.

I'm pretty sure most of what's on the page is now done and can be used to package Go in Fedora (kudos to jchaloup who did a huge part of the work).

But sure, I'll make a pass to check if it contains references to stuff that turned out slightly differently than the initial plan

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot