Golang SIG primary goals?

Hey guys and gals,

Can we start to discuss this SIG goals? What each of you are expecting?
A few ideas:

 - Making https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/More_Go_packaging official and
working on bringing them to EPEL7

 - Assigning current Go packages to the SIG so each member of the SIG can work
on them, similar to https://src.fedoraproject.org/group/rust-sig
Many Google packages are inter-dependent, this would ease synchronising them.

 - Working toward packaging more: I'm thinking about unbundling kubernetes and
docker.

 - Developing tools to maintain up-to-date our current set of Go packages,
some of which are left outdated since their creation.

Any other ideas? I'd like to move forward as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Robert-André