Re: Consistent CI Messages

On 08/23/2018 10:57 AM, Petr Šplíchal wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 at 15:22, Jeremy Cline <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> * URLs can be of type "uri" and JSON schema will enforce that.
>
> That for the hint. I've updated schemas to specify format as well
> (simply using uri as type did not work):
> https://pagure.io/fedora-ci/messages/c/c0cdee9
> Unfortunately it seems "python-jsonschema" does not enforce this.

Ah, that's good to know.

>> I'm curious, are you aware of https://fedora-messaging.readthedocs.io/
>> and generally the plan for Fedora infrastructure to move to AMQP?
>> fedora-messaging uses JSON schema as well and enforces the schema when
>> sending or receiving.
>
> Didn't know that. Thanks for the pointer! Will have a look. Do you
> know what's the time frame when the migration should happen?

There's a broker cluster in stg now, and bridges for the ZMQ publishers
and subscribers will be set up in the next week or two. Once all the
issues discovered there are fixed up we'll set up a production cluster
and applications can start to migrate. Optimistically, I'd say
mid-September?

--
Jeremy Cline
XMPP: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxx