Re: fedora-review — do we have a maintainer?

I was actually thinking about this some time ago. If there's a responsive fedora-review maintainer who can respond to people's questions and complains (because if we start running it for every package build and show it in Bodhi, there will be some), I can help to make it run as a Taskotron task. The STI can be just a simple wrapper around the fedora-review binary that downloads the build, runs the command, and generates the results format. It should be similar to rpmlint etc tests we already have in there.

The important question is - can it be executed on existing SRPMs/RPMs?

Yes, somehow. It has --no-build option, but it searches the package in some mock location. Should be fairly easy to change or fake.

--
Miro Hrončok