Re: Annobin: "causes a section type conflict with..."

On 07/07/18 16:21 -0600, Jerry James wrote:
On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 2:14 PM Jonathan Wakely
<jwakely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm seeing this in Boost too, and given my schedule I'm going to
abandon the Boost update for f29.

Ugh, that's unfortunate.  I wonder if we should perhaps postpone the
mass rebuild until this issue has been fixed.

It would be interesting to know if turning off annobin fixes the boost
problem, too.  That would lend credence to the idea that annobin has
something to do with the issue.

I did try that of course. Turning off annobin fixed the section
conflict, but building Boost still failed for a different reason
(because they've changed the drokking build system again and our
solution for building various libs once for python2 and again for
python3 stopped working ... again).

Since I was on holiday all last week I decided not to spend my weekend
fighting with Boost's spugging build system. I had a much nicer
holiday as a result.