Re: Annobin: "causes a section type conflict with..."

Annobin is causing so many issues, and its main goal of finding packages
that were not built with the correct linker flags has already been achieved
(bugs have been filed for all of them), so do we really need to keep
dragging this thing along all the time? IMHO, it is causing more problems
than it solves and so should be disabled from the default builds. It would
always be possible to enable it in a temporary side tag and do a scratch
mass-rebuild in there if there is a need for it (e.g., to recheck for
missing linker flags at some point).

Why does this debugging tool have to be enabled by default in our production
builds?

        Kevin Kofler