Re: Fwd: gcompris-qt: help needed

On samedi 30 juin 2018 13:25:50 CEST Andrea Musuruane wrote:
> Hi!
>     I'm forwarding this request for help here since it seems there is no
> one available on Fedora games.
>
> The strange thing about this issue is that on F27 everything is fine (the
> spec file is the same).
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Andrea

I've Searched for bugs at our ArchLinux fellows and they mentioned this:

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/57542?project=0&order=id&sort=desc&status
%5B0%5D=closed&string=gcompris-qt

It seems caused by this change:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-65789

It is fixed by this commit which should then be backported to f28
https://github.com/qt/qtdeclarative/commit/602a6589

See result of patch: https://imgpile.com/images/nE8RpM.md.png

Then as you can see the first icon is the wrong size, it is too small: this
another bug that is affecting the SVG images once the first one is solved:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-67019

This is fixed by
https://github.com/qt/qtdeclarative/commit/b1243b8c

Here we go, with both patches, we have the full UI:
https://imgpile.com/images/nE8bb4.md.png

Now let's make a pull request:
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/qt5-qtdeclarative/pull-request/2

I'm CCing Rex Dieter, hoping he can merge this PR soon.

Best regards,

Robert-André