Re: i686 kernel missing on rawhide / disabling archs in critical path pkgs

On 06/22/2018 08:37 AM, Jerry James wrote:
On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 2:50 AM Daniel P. Berrangé <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fedora rawhide has not had any kernel build available for i686 for a
week now. It was disabled in a rebase due to part of the build process
segfaulting.

The bug causing the segfault is not specific to i386.  It could happen
on any architecture.  There is an incorrect loop termination condition
that can lead to an array index wrapping around to (size_t)-1.  Try
the attached patch.  It fixes the issue for me.  (I tried to mimic a
git-produced patch without actually having a git checkout of the
kernel handy.  If somebody wants to generate that patch the right way
and submit it upstream, that would be great.)

Thanks for the patch. Once someone verifies this fixes the i686
problem and makes an attempt to submit it upstream I will see about
applying it to the tree.

Thanks,
Laura