Re: F29 System Wide Change: Move /usr/bin/python into a separate package

I don't have any objection to moving `/usr/bin/python` into a separate
package, but only if it's installed every time python2 is installed.
I'm less concerned about breaking Fedora packages, because we have
ways of checking and fixing those (do your package fail to build?
Better fix it!) My concern is all of the user scripts and other
non-Fedora-repo packages that might break if `/usr/bin/python` is no
longer there. Users will blame Fedora, regardless of whether it's our
"fault".

And so if the python symlink is a separate package that always gets
installed alongside python2, then is there really any benefit to this
change? Users are already going to have a lot of things that stop
working when python2 goes away, so this seems like we're creating a
second breakage unnecessarily. (One could argue that breaking things
now gives people more awareness of what relies on python2 so that they
have time to port to python3. I'm not sure how realistic that scenario
actually is.)