Re: rubygem-liquid update to 4.0.0

Am Mittwoch, den 09.05.2018, 17:51 +0000 schrieb Fabio Valentini:
> On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 5:45 PM Frantisek Zatloukal <fzatlouk@xxxxxxxxx
> m>
> wrote:
>
> > Sure,
> > I think we can take my spec from copr[0], which I've worked on with
>
> vondruch. Proper feature tests won't run until we get cucumber >= 3 to
> Fedora, but that shouldn't matter.
>
> > What should be fixed is spec test - it is currently failing on some
> > test
>
> cases. However, current version of jekyll in Fedora does not run any
> tests
> at all right now, so I guess it won't be big deal if some of them will
> be
> failing.
>
> > I can be co-maintainer if you want, just notice that my ruby
> > knowledge is
>
> limited :D .
>
> Sounds good!
>
> I've now gone ahead and have built liquid 4.0.0 (on rawhide only).
> Additionally, I've enabled running the test suite (where all tests
> pass),
> so the package should be good to go (I have also tested jekyll 3.8.1
> using
> the new liquid package locally, and it works fine). So you should be
> able
> to remove the rubygem-liquid package from your COPR repo after the
> next
> rawhide compose :)
>
> Let's see if the jekyll maintainer finally responds ...
>
> Fabio

Sry, for my really late reply.  There has been a really busy time for me
in the last weeks.

I have given admin access to the rubygem-jekyll* packages for decathorpe
on pagure and added commit access for frantisekz and the ruby-sig.

Feel free to do anything needed for reviving jekyll in Fedora!  =)

Cheers,
  Björn