Re: /etc/profile.d/lang.sh -- still needed?

On Tue, 15 May 2018, David Kaspar [Dee'Kej] wrote:

> It could at least tell us the current state of things, and maybe create a
> plan on how to fix things, so they could be eventually removed at some
> point.
>
> In any case I would like to find a new home for these scripts, so they
> don't "block" other work on initscripts package. And if it would turned out
> we can't remove those scripts yet, at least to do some cleanup in those
> scripts if possible.

Why take the pain? What is to 'fix'? =-=- This approach is an:
	'let's break stuff, and then fix some of it,
	eventually, maybe, to the extent we identify it'

IF there were TDD ASSERT testing in place, it might be
possible to locate some of the frammage -- but this is not
anything like where the Fedorproject is

If you wish to 'clean out' initscripts, migrate the content
into the relevant bash, and tcsh packages, and be done with it

-- Russ herrold