Re: Fedora 28 minimum memory requirement, review

OK I'm still running into problems even when the VM has 2048M.

But get this: I'm noticing that netinstall images during boot create a
swap partition out of memory using a zram device. This isn't present
on the live media - so lives have no swap available at all until
anaconda creates swap space on the media which it then promptly
activates.

Is this discrepancy between netinstall and lives intentional? Should
lives make use of a zram based swap device?

Chris Murphy