Re: Fedora 28 minimum memory requirement, review

William Moreno kirjoitti 23.03.2018 klo 01:34:
I a computer without a SSD Plasma and Gnome Shell do not work well, so in the current state os those desktop enviroments the page also should recomend to use a SSD disck, is not use a alternative desktop like Cinnamon or a more clasical option like Mate.

I am not sure of how useful anecdotes about this are, but anyway in my experience Gnome is just fine with the rotating disks that my desktop has. Of course it starts noticeably faster from SSD storage, but the difference is not dramatic enough to make me wonder if I should switch to an other environment on this system.