Re: Orphaning ofono

Hello, Rex.

Recently a new version of modem-manager-gui has been released. This new release added an option to use ofono as the modem manager. I've updated the mmgui package and ran into a problem where the rawhide [1] and F28 [2] builds succeed, but the F27 [3] and F26 [4] builds fail, as it seems the latest ofono builds for these Fedoras didn't support all architectures, so the mmgui build fails due to unsatisfied dependencies.

Would you possibly be willing to unretire ofono, or should I just drop the ofono plugin? I don't know how complicated ofono is and whether I'd be able to unretire and maintain it myself.

Thanks,
A.I.

[1] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=25947924
[2] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=25948553