Re: What to do when test gating in bodhi fails (no test results found)?

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Michael Cronenworth <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 03/18/2018 01:02 PM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
>>
>> I've looked at waiverdb-cli too, but since no tests seem to have run
>> at all, it looks like the wrong tool for the job:
>> I don't want to push an update despite a failed test, I want to push
>> my update despite no test data being available ...
>

> Randy said the tests refresh every 6 hours and/or every time the update is
> edited. Neither seemed to have occurred for you.

Exactly. The "no test results found" status in bodhi hasn't been
refreshed in over 10 days now.

Bodhi also displays that all these tests were successful, bit still
blocks the update because "no test results found", which is obviously
just wrong.

A manual lookup in resultdb shows me that the tests have in fact been
run and have all passed:

https://taskotron.fedoraproject.org/resultsdb/results?item:like=*golang-github-xtaci-smux-1.0.7-1.fc27*
https://taskotron.fedoraproject.org/resultsdb/results?item:like=*golang-github-xtaci-smux-1.0.7-1.fc26*