Re: What to do when test gating in bodhi fails (no test results found)?

On 03/18/2018 05:03 AM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
I've got two updates sitting in F26 and F27 updates-testing:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-c455a245b0 <https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-c455a245b0>
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-4d0e13ff51

I can't push either of them to batched or stable (despite them being in -testing for over 10 days now), because "no test results found".

Which is really annoying and the error message is ... rather unhelpful, since it just tells me "I can't do this _shrug_", but not how to fix it.

I guess this is caused by a bug in one of the involved components?
Where can/should I report this issue?
How can I fix this (if I can do it myself), or does somebody with more power have to step in to fix this?

I've been told[1] to create waivers[2] but I have tried to do that today and I still cannot push my update[3].

I'd really prefer the test gates be disabled until the tooling is more complete. Right now the documentation is very spare and sometimes wrong as the tooling is in its early birthing stages and files are moving directories and new config options are added/removed.

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/X7RTMVPYMLJ7DKPEC3PQC2JGFGDBWFXS/ [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_HOWTO#Handling_feedback_from_automated_tests
[3] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-c5a0e704d6