Re: Use Noto Sans UI for Cantarell fallback in Workstation?

Le vendredi 16 mars 2018 à 11:49 +0000, Nikolaus Waxweiler a écrit :
> You sound like you need to cool your head.
>
> > It's kind of sad that despite being is stasis for years DejaVu is
> > still leagues away from prototypes dumped on our users just for the
> > coolness factor
>
> Well duh ;)

And to finish one major reason DejaVu went in stasis is that major so-
called FLOSS projects like GNOME or Ubuntu dropped it for designer fonts
that didn't offer any obvious way to submit enhancements and get them
six months later in their next Linux distro release.

That pretty much killed any incentive to contribute font enhancements
anywhere.

--
Nicolas Mailhot