Re: Use Noto Sans UI for Cantarell fallback in Workstation?

> But even compared to Noto, DejaVu has lots coverage for convenient glyphs that people added over the years

People who want those can and probably know how to continue to use DejaVu or one of its derivatives. Cathedrals and bazaars can happily coexist :)

This is about setting a sane and consistent default to covers (almost?) all living scripts you care to display text in on a computer screen, and I absolutely support any decision to default to Noto (and maybe ship DejaVu Sans Mono for the console if Noto Sans Mono turns out to not be up to the task yet).