--module-name or some other name?

Hi all,

Recently, a fedpkg global option --module-name could confuse some
packagers easily because word "module" is sort of ambiguous with the
module introduced by Fedora Modularity. This option is used for
specifying a repository name manually instead of guessing that from git
push URL or the macro name in SPEC file.

To avoid the confusion, it would be nice to use another name, for
example --repository-name or --package-name. I personally prefer the
former one. Before making this change, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

*  --repository-name or --package-name, what do you think which one is
proper for fedpkg?

* How do you use --module-name in your practice?

* Is it ok to rename it directly without keeping the original name, or
to keep --module-name for a period of time so that you have time to
migrate to new name?

Thanks.

Regards,
Chenxiong Qi