Re: Spring cleaning my golang packages (orphaning now unused stuff)

Hi Fabio,

On 03/07/2018 08:29 PM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'm going to orphan some of my golang packages that were initially pulled in by syncthing as dependencies, but have been dropped as dependencies again (... don't ask. golang people produce dependencies like rabbits make bunnies.).

Most of them are fairly low maintenance packages, with only a few commits per year (if even that), and decent coverage with unit tests. All of them are up-to-date with the latest upstream git master or latest stable release, where available, except where I have indicated otherwise.

Just write if you want to take over maintenance of one or more of these packages, and I'll transfer ownership of the package and its dependencies. Otherwise, I'll orphan the rest in about one week (March 14), after re-checking that nothing depends on them anymore.

Feel free to transfer ownership of all packages you don't want to take care of to me. Not saying I will pet them but it would be unfortunate to keep them orphaned unless they are to be retired.

Also, Athos, if you're reading this, I see that hugo is also using my package golang-github-gobwas-glob - I can make you a co-maintainer if you want.

Unused leaf packages:
- golang-github-AudriusButkevicius-kcp-go
- golang-github-calmh-luhn
- golang-github-ccding-go-stun
- golang-github-cznic-ql (1 commit behind git master)
- golang-github-xtaci-kcp-go

Dependencies becoming new unused leaves:
- golang-github-cznic-b
- golang-github-cznic-fileutil
- golang-github-cznic-golex
- golang-github-cznic-internal
- golang-github-cznic-lex
- golang-github-cznic-lexer
- golang-github-cznic-lldb
- golang-github-cznic-mathutil (2 commits behind git master)
- golang-github-cznic-sortutil
- golang-github-cznic-strutil
- golang-github-edsrzf-mmap-go
- golang-github-klauspost-reedsolomon