Improving the glibc32 situation

Some x86_64 packages need a 32-bit glibc during build time. Koji does not provide it.

Unfortunately, there is no way to permanently block glibc32 from entering composes. We have repeatedly asked for it. It simply does not happen. If end users install glibc32, there system may be irrevocably broken as a result.

A few of the current consumers are simply broken in the sense that they really should build for i686 and get the package thorough the compose process, instead of building a native x86_64 package. Others may have a genuine need.

I thought about removing glibc32 altogether, but this is probably difficult. I can look at adding a hack to Koji, but there's probably a reason why this hasn't been fixed in fifteen years (whether it's technical or not), so it's unlikely to be a good use of my time.

So as a stop-gap measure, I'd like to add this:

Conflicts: kernel

to the glibc32 package, to make it very unlikely that end users can install it and completely break there Fedora installation. Buildroots shouldn't have kernels, so it wouldn't affect them.

Comments?  Suggestions?

Thanks,
Florian