[Test-Announce] 2018-03-05 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2018-03-05
# Time: 16:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

It's been a couple of weeks since we had a meeting, and we've
had exciting times in release engineering, plus we are now getting
close to the planned Beta release and there's a few other things to
discuss.

If anyone has any other items for the agenda, please reply to this
email and suggest them! Thanks. Silvia mentioned some things, so I'll
make sure to keep space for those during open floor if they aren't
proposed as agenda topics.

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Fedora 28 status, freeze, schedule, major features
3. Test Day status
4. Open floor
--
Adam Williamson