Official archiver of Fedora mailing lists shows e-mails with one day delay!

At few days ago I did open two threads:

1: "Fedora 26 & 27 are unable to boot with normal graphic mode on this
PC with AMD/ATI RS740 [Radeon 2100] GPU" in "Users"

https://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/fedora-users/threads.html#481765

2. "Why size of repositories metadata is too high in Fedora?" in
"devel"

https://www.spinics.net/lists/fedora-devel/threads.html#241887

I did set "Delivery status" to disabled via web page and used official
archiver for viewing emails, but until noon today, it doesn't show new
e-mails, I doubt to this situation and searched internet with mentioned
titles and found mentioned links, so I noticed official archiver of
Fedora is not reliable!

Please do something for this problem, it is really bad situation you
are waiting for e-mails and check the web page several times but you
don't see anything! |:

It currently shows all new e-mails but not two hours ago.