Re: Test gating enabled in Bodhi

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 7:49 PM, Randy Barlow <bowlofeggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It does not appear to be blocked currently.

There is a bug. Yesterday it was red and said tests failed; the result changed itself. I see there are many more test results now than there were yesterday. It looks like the tests had not finished running when I checked yesterday.

I know Pierre-Yves warned us about the bug that the tests will be reported as a failure if the tests are still being run, but there was absolutely no indication that there were more tests that were still being run. So this could definitely stand to be improved.

Michael