Re: Removal of BuildRoot

On 2018-02-16, 12:36 GMT, Tomasz Kłoczko wrote:
> And this is why for example calling rpmlint should be one of
> the pre steps done by koji on sending build request. It would
> be good to perform at least one time a month rpmlint test
> across all packages, and if it anything wrong automatically
> should be created git issue or bugzilla ticket.

All that would be awesome (or even blocking Koji build on
rpmlint errors), but rpmlint then have to be substantially
better: I am not sure I met a real life package which would be
completely silent (no warnings, no errors) on fedpkg lint.

It would be actually nice, if we could get there, but
unfortunately it seems to me we are far from this goal yet (if
anybody has that goal).

Best,

Matěj
--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Every developer’s hunt for the best editor ends up with Vim,
Emacs or a management position.
  -- Rolf Bjaanes