Re: [HEADS UP] Replacing %post/%postun -p /sbin/ldconfig

Hi Igor,

On Wed, 2018-02-14 at 21:59 +0100, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> Your options:
>
> * Speak up and tell package names I should not touch because … (you should
> complete this sentence).
> * Fix up packages and tell package names I should not touch because you did
> that already.
> * Tell package names you want to remove ldconfig scriptlets entirely instead
> of replacing them with %ldconfig_scriptlets and get fix **for free**.
> * Ignore this message and get fix **for free**.
> [...]
> elfutils             aoliva fche jakub jankratochvil mjw pmachata roland

I saw you already fixed this one up, thanks.

Although for some reason I didn't get any notification about this
change.

I had to tweak it a little though so the spec could still be build
older RHEL or Fedora (I reuse the spec to build on RHEL and with SCL).
Maybe something like the following is better for people who have a spec
file they might reuse on systems that might not have this macro:

# Only the latest Fedora and EPEL have these scriptlets,
# older, or not up to date, Fedora and plain RHEL don't.
%if 0%{?ldconfig_scriptlets:1}
%ldconfig_scriptlets libs
%ldconfig_scriptlets libelf
%else