Re: [HEADS UP] Package wireshark-gtk going away

This is a well known bug for few people who updated from older Wireshark
package to a new one while it was moved from sbin to bin. There is a
scriptlet, that should take care of this. If it does not work, you can
just fix it by hand. Remove the package, remove the alternatives and
install it again. Fresh installation works just fine.

Martin

--
Martin Sehnoutka | Associate Software Engineer
PGP: 5FD64AF5