Re: cmake, mc unresponsive packagers

On 8 February 2018 at 12:12, Jindrich Novy <novyjindrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tomasz,

Haven't I granted you commit access and co-maintenance rights few days ago for mc?

In prv email you asked me "Do you wish to become mc maintainer?" and you should have my positive reply on this question.
Because in this email you've mention that my email landed in you spam folder I've send you yet another prv email asking for reply or action.
On non of those two emails I had replies (pub or prv).

I did not receive any Fedora notification and at the moment src.fedoraproject.org is currently unavailable (maintenance?).

kloczek
--
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH