Attempting to contact unresponsive maintainers - xing, noriko, aortega, jcholast, mzatko

Greetings, we've been told that the email addresses for these package
maintainers are no longer valid. I'm starting the unresponsive
maintainer policy to find out if they are still interested in
maintaining their packages (and if so, have them update their email
addresses in FAS).

If they're not interested in maintaining or we can't locate them in 1
week, I'll have FESCo orphan the packages so that others can take them
over.

If you have a way to contact these maintainers, please let them know
that we'd appreciate knowing what to do with their packages. Thanks!

xing:

  https://src.fedoraproject.org/user/xning

  Projects:

  https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/perl-Pod-Plainer [product: Fedora]

noriko:

  Projects:

  translation-quick-start-guide [product: Fedora Documentation]
  Japanese [ja] [product: Fedora Localization]

aortega:

  Projects:

  qpidpy [product: Fedora]

  qpidrb [product: Fedora]