Expenses and Reimbursements through the end of the year

Hi All,

I am sending this out to multiple lists to get it wide exposure.  Red Hat let me know about the year end closing dates in an email yesterday.  In order for me to be able to get our items resolved on time, I need to request the following:

1) All reimbursements must be filed and paid by 15 February.  This means you have to get your trip reports done and the receipts uploaded in time for the regional card holders (or me) to get you reimbursed by that date.  The money can be in flight to you, but must have been sent from the CC.

2) Card Holders, please stop using your cards on the 15th of February at the close of your day local time.

3) Community members who happen to be Red Hat employees should also have everything processed and communicated to me so that we can ensure that your paperwork is submitted by 15 February as well.  This is because of the extra processing load in many regions for cost transfers.

These two actions are the best things we can do to ensure that our expenses land in this fiscal year and are not subtracted from our next fiscal year.

If you have events which are going to happen after 15 February or a reason why you cannot get reimbursements submitted until after that please contact me.  I have more direct access to systems than the card holders do and may be able to help.  However, in general, you should expect to see these late charges removed from any budget that is allocated next year.

As always, I am happy to help so don't hesitate to contact me.

regards,

bex