Re: F28 Self Contained Change: Removing ldconfig scriptlets

For those who didn't check Change page since today's morning: Thanks to Jason
Tibbits (tibbs) who proposed %ldconfig_scriptlets macro and its
implementation.

Now we have 4 macros you could use: %ldconfig, %ldconfig_post,
%ldconfig_postun, %ldconfig_scriptlets.

So long story short:
* If you have %post -p /sbin/ldconfig and %postun -p /sbin/ldconfig, replace it
with %ldconfig_scriptlets
* If you have just one of those, replace it with %ldconfig_post or
%ldconfig_postun accordingly
* If you just call to /sbin/ldconfig from one of your scriptlets in shell, just
replace it with %?ldconfig

However, if you are not interested to support distro versions less than F28,
then just remove scriptlets 😉 Although on F28+, those macro expand to nothin
g so it's just matter of having 1-2 additional lines in spec file.

- --
- -Igor Gnatenko