Re: -z defs linker flag activated in Fedora rawhide

Dne 23.1.2018 v 19:03 Daniel P. Berrange napsal(a):
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 05:56:47PM +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 23/01/18 15:38 +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
>>> We could deactivate -z defs for F28 and reactivate it after the branch
>>> for F29, giving packagers more time to fix issues.
>> I think that might be a good idea (given how late in the F28 process
>> we are) but for many packages it will just mean we have the same
>> problem at the next mass rebuild.
>>
>> Lots of packages don't get rebuilt between releases, so the
>> maintainers won't see any failure for F29 after -z defs becomes the
>> default again, so they won't fix anything.
>>
>> Every package known to have problems now should get added to koschei.
> What needs to be done for this ?  I see my package "libvirt" present
> in its UI
>
>   https://apps.fedoraproject.org/koschei/package/libvirt
>
> but it says
>
>   "Package is currently ineligible for scheduling due to following reasons:
>
>     Package is not tracked
>     Package dependencies were not resolved yet"
>
> but there's no info about what these reasons really mean, nor how I
> would go about resolving them.

You probably want to go here:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/koschei/add-packages

And add your packages.

If you want to add the into group, then you want to create the group
prior adding the packages via this link:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/koschei/add-group

V.