Re: Unresponsive maintainer

> you might even be better to catch him over on the SUSE IRC channels, it might be worth a shot to see if anyone in SUSE Packages those packages an are up to date an Grab the Source RPM's from there

Good idea, but this shouldn't be necessary.

I'm working at SUSE now, but I'm not really active in openSUSE and not
maintaining any packages there. I plan to do so – e.g. Xfce is better
maintained in Fedora than in openSUSE – but I just don't find the time
as lots of things have changed for me in real-life recently.

Best regards,
Christoph