Re: Unresponsive maintainer

> Hi Mamoru,
>
> Thanks for the information! I've pinged his gmail. Let's see how it goes.

Hi Alick,

sorry, I missed that mail. I have given up looking after individual
packages, so make sure to use a meaningful subject if you want to
catch my attention. ;-)

But you are right, I am pretty much unresponsive. I am no longer using
Fedora – just yesterday I replaced F22 on my old laptop with openSUSE
leap 42.3 – and thus shouldn't maintain any packages. I have already
given up many of them, but others are still looking for new
maintainers. I wonder what the best way forward is. While I don't want
to be responsible for them (in terms of bug reports, broken deps
etc.), I still would like to have commit access in case I one day
return to Fedora.

Any suggestions what I should do? Mass-orphaning everything? And how
would I actually do that? I'm not really familiar with how package
ownership is handled in Fedora these days.

Best regards,
Christoph