Re: Python3 will be in next major RHEL release, please adjust %if statements accordingly

TD> If you have something like that, please change it to something like
TD> this.

TD>   if 0%{?fedora} || 0%{?rhel} > 7
TD>    %define with_python3 1
TD>   %endif

If things work as they have in the past, packages will need to
explicitly be branched for EPEL8 and so that would be an obvious time to
fix that kind of thing up.  If a package isn't branched for EPEL8 then
it doesn't really matter.

In any case, we really should just have a %python3_available macro or
something like that which we can use, and then set that appropriately in
either redhat-rpm-config or epel-rpm-macros.  For all I know we might
have that already.  But this mess of trying to keep track of what each
individual release has or doesn't have is too complicated.

 - J<