Anything we can do to temporarily halt new bugs filed by abrt for open-vm-tools?

There's a rather prominent and obviously serious bug in open-vm-tools
right now which causes the daemon to segfault.  It seems like each
time this happens we get a new bug filed in Bugzilla.  So far over 50
bugs have been filed ...

Yes we know, and someone from VMware is working on it, but it probably
won't get fixed until the New Year.

Can we temporarily stop new bugs being filed by abrt for this
component (open-vm-tools)?

Rich.