Re: F28 System Wide Change: Reduce Initial Setup Redundancy

On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 09:18:30AM -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> I think the change page is already clear that only Workstation
> should be affected, but it is unclear about how netinstall should be
> handled. Since we only have one netinstall installer and I believe
> it uses Server branding, I will update the change page to specify
> that netinstall should not be impacted.

This isn't correct -- there are separate netinstall images for
Workstation, Server, and a generic "everything".

* https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/27/Workstation/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Workstation-netinst-x86_64-27-1.6.iso
* https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/27/Server/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Server-netinst-x86_64-27-1.6.iso
* https://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/27/Everything/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Everything-netinst-x86_64-27-1.6.iso

I think the Workstation netinstall image should be consistent with the Live
Workstation install.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>